Monday, February 1, 2010

Homeless Thoughts

The smoke of a cigarette...
A trash can not so full yet.

Again the same story with no end...
Same history that doesn't extend.

Another morning starts to laugh...
Reasons dropp lower on the graph.

Four corners begin laughing like crazy...
The ground holds what becomes lazy.

Every door always close shut is the routine...
And Loneliness dancing all around can be seen.

I so miss that comet I would fly as a child...
All the friends I once knew when they smiled.

I just want to always be right along...
The perfect world where I know I belong.

Maybe just one more chance...
To simply develop a new advance.

Then maybe under a rusty street light...
A whole new meaning of life would ignite.

Yes, I still miss that cloud I would fly...
That always would sooth me when I cry.

I wish to sing and dance those songs...
I did when the perfect love came along.

I just want one more turn...
At life to simply try and learn.

Hey you, are you still reading? ..
Understand where I'm leading? ..
Should I continue proceeding? ..
There's no point in pleading...
I just want you to try agreeing.